“Love the ribs, love the steak, love the shrimp.... Can't seem to stay away” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Driftwood David's

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Local neighborhood sports bar and restaurant that offers fresh burgers, ribs, fish wings and fries. Daily specials ..Live music and dance nights..Call for more info
Charlotte Amalie, null, United States
“Love the ribs, love the steak, love the shrimp.... Can't seem to stay away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

David really knows how to make food taste AMAZING!! With all homemade sauces, dressings and lots of love and time put into his meats and other dishes you are sure to find something that will make you say "YUM".

He also provides a nice view with a good breeze and occasionally has live music. I'd say a must stop while visiting St. John.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Great Neck, New York
“Good Comfort Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Looking for a great burger and some really good ribs? This would be the place to go to. Nothing fancy about it. Great place for a good burger and such, plus a good drink or two. Friendly service and a decent view. Located at the Lumberyard.

Visited August 2012
China Spring
“Driftwood David's is absolutely amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Driftwood David's has amazing food everything that is on the menu is amazing! If its shy of amazing its not on the menu. Amazing atmosphere, Amazing food, Amazing Drinks, and all at Amazing Prices! On top of all of that Amazing, nice, kind,and very polite people working there. If i was to go back to St. John I would eat there every day as i did after i found this place. To sum it all up Absolutely Amazing!!! and Ps. Dollar well drinks all day long and the ribs are the best things I've ever in my life eaten! Thanks Dave, Mike, and Brooke love you guys Thanks for the amazing experience!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lake Tahoe
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

My family and I ate at DD's last week. The ribs!!! They are fall of the bone and the flavor is awesome. They are like a sweet peppery flavor. Service was very friendly. The beer is $3-4 and they even have a $1 drink special that was surprisingly very good. This is not a 5* restaurant but was even better than I had expected even after reading the other reviews. I encourage everyone to visit at least once while in St. John to make sure that I can go back to DD's on my next visit to St. John. The one downside is that they did not accept American Express. I prefer to choose my method of payment. The funny thing is that the bill was even delivered in an American Express folio. Hopefully, the restaurant will reconsider not taking American Express after they have been open a while longer. There are many places that I just don't frequent due to the inconvenience of them not accepting American Express.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Five stars, for the ribs and for Dave!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

This five-star review is based simply on two things: 1.) the amazing ribs at Driftwood David's, and 2.) the owner himself. My husband and I each tried the full rack of ribs for dinner, and they were lick-the-plate good. And I don't even usually like food with bones in it. I'm glad we both ordered a full serving - I don't think either of us would have been happy to share! The barbecue sauce is impeccable. And then the owner, Dave, is just incredibly personable. You can tell that he really cares about pleasing his patrons. His friendly demeanor warmed us right up on a rainy day, and I will definitely go back next time we are in St. John.

Visited August 2012