“My stay was perfect!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   74-2 Cruz Bay Town, Cruz Bay 00830, St. John   |
Ranked #2 of 6 Cruz Bay B&B and Inns
Duluth, Minnesota
“My stay was perfect!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2011

My mother, brother,a friend and myself stayed at this hotel for 7 nights and it was NOT long enough, we LOVED it!!!! Super clean (and I am a clean freak), GREAT beds, excelent location, the NICEST owners, great breakfest, and I am deffenetly going back!!! I would recomend this place to anyone, whether you are coming for a romantic getaway or with family and freinds, this is the place to stay!!!

• Stayed April 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Steamboat
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2011

My husband and I spent six wonderful days at this extremely friendly, clean and affordable hotel. The location could not be better in that one is close to several very good restaurants, the ferry dock, taxis and the bus. Because of the location we did not need to rent a car and with the terrific suggestions from the hosts we easily got to all the spots on the island that we wanted to visit. The rooms are small, but certainly adequate and very clean. Breakfast of oatmeal, fruit, yogurt and breads are served each morning. The owners are a wonderful young couple with lots of knowledge of St. John and helpful advice on where to go and how to get there. We hated to leave.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2011 via mobile

Stayed here due to the great reviews left by everyone else. We were blown away! Denise sat down with us and gave us a tour of the island and her recommendations! The room was good sized and very clean. Despite what everyone else says, we did not hear any noise from the bar/club at all, and it was right under our window. Very close to the ferry dock and shopping/restaraunts. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed April 2011
leavenworth, wa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2011

The absolute perfect place to stay on St. John. Excellent hosts, great location, and exceptional accommodations! Perhaps the kindest people in the world run this beautiful boutique hotel. Denise, Dave and Kathy are the sweetest, most genuine, and caring people. They are positively the best hosts one could meet during any travels. The rooms in Cruz Bay Boutique hotel are simple, yet elegant, as they are remarkably clean, yet have all the amenities needed during your stay. My husband and I could not be happier or more grateful for our Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel experience! Cheers!

Dakota and Bridget Shae

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

We stayed at the Cruz Bay Boutique hotel on our first and our last night of our most recent trip to STJ, and it was even better than we had expected! The rooms are exceptionally clean and tastefully decorated in a simple modern and tropical manner. The location can't be beat if you are looking to be able have a night on the town, not worry about taxis or driving home, have a wonderfully comfortable bed to lay your head at night, and some tasty pastries, fruit, and coffee before you start your day. The owners are also super friendly, accommodating and laid back - perfect for visitors who are new to STJ or seasoned veterans. We have already recommended the Cruz Bay Boutique hotel to a number of friends and colleagues, and are already looking forward to our return visit!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Placerville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

I kind of hate to share this treasure, but these guys have really earned a rave review. Great location, spotless airy rooms, nice breakfast, all at a great price. Also can't omit that the service we were provided (only met Denise and her mother-in-law) was beyond amazing. They patiently answered all our questions and gave us spot-on advice on where to go and what to see on the island. And can you believe this - when I asked about borrowing a hair dryer Denise said she would find it and the next thing you know my boyfriend saw her at the store buying one for me to use! Have stayed in dozens of hotels and never got that kind of treatment!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Road Town, Tortola
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

I stayed here for a short weekend break and it was ideal. Great location, right in the centre of Cruz Bay, minutes from the ferry, with shops and restaurants on the door step. The room was bright, fresh and clean, and was fully equipped with all you need. The hotel owners were friendly and accomodating and provided some lovely muffins and pastries for breakfast. I think I may have been here on a quiet weekend, however, personally I was totally unware of any noise from the bars nearby. Close the windows, put the AC on, and you will never know the difference. I would definately recommend this hotel.

Absolutely NO reflection on the hotel AT ALL, but I thought the Italian restuarant downstairs was a little overated, and I probably wouldnt have dinner here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!