This was a perfectly lovely few days in Cruz Bay. We had a 2-bedroom suite with was spacious, immaculate, lovely kitchen, stocked with everything you could possibly need. Top quality linens, washer/dryer and comfortable furniture. Sitting on the balcony over-looking Cruz Bay with a gentle breeze was heaven. We had no problem with elevators during our stay. St. John has many steep hills and this resort is built into a hillside which enables every unit to enjoy a spectacular view. Staff was friendly and helpful. And you can walk to everything in Cruz Bay. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grande Bay Resort & Residence Club is situated hillside overlooking Cruz Bay on St. John in the US Virgin Islands. Set near Wharfside Village, this St. John condominium resort overlooks the emerald and blue waters of Cruz Bay and St. Thomas to the east and the British Virgin Islands to the west. Offering nightly rentals (min. 2 nights) and fractional ownership opportunities in the heart of "Love City". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Grande Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Bay Hotel Cruz Bay
- Grande Bay Resort St. John/Cruz Bay