Our family of 5 (3 teens) had plenty of space in our 3 bedroom 2 bath condo. It was clean and well appointed. The parking was very tight in the garage for our jeep and took a couple of days to get the hang of parking the car. Our unit was on the lowest floor, so our balcony had a view of the telephone lines and transformers, which was quite ugly. Great spot to be able to walk to the Beach Bar and Cruz Bay restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grande Bay Resort & Residence Club is situated hillside overlooking Cruz Bay on St. John in the US Virgin Islands. Set near Wharfside Village, this St. John condominium resort overlooks the emerald and blue waters of Cruz Bay and St. Thomas to the east and the British Virgin Islands to the west. Offering nightly rentals (min. 2 nights) and fractional ownership opportunities in the heart of "Love City". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Grande Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Bay Hotel Cruz Bay
- Grande Bay Resort St. John/Cruz Bay