Loved the laid back atmosphere of St John. Stayed at the Grande Bay Resort which turned out to be the best possible choice for location and comfort. The unit was beautifully decorated and extremely comfortable. We were within easy walking distance to downtown Cruz Bay and all the bars and restaurants. We were a short walk from the ferry dock and several nice grocery stores. There was a nice shopping area, Starfish Market, that had everything you could possibly need. We enjoyed our trip immensley and hope to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grande Bay Resort & Residence Club is situated hillside overlooking Cruz Bay on St. John in the US Virgin Islands. Set near Wharfside Village, this St. John condominium resort overlooks the emerald and blue waters of Cruz Bay and St. Thomas to the east and the British Virgin Islands to the west. Offering nightly rentals (min. 2 nights) and fractional ownership opportunities in the heart of "Love City". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Grande Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Bay Hotel Cruz Bay
- Grande Bay Resort St. John/Cruz Bay