My husband and I recently stayed at Garden by the Sea for our honeymoon in St. John. Garden by the Sea is AMAZING in everyway! The owners of the B&B, John and Nancy, are so hospitable and knowledgeable about the island. They really want to make your experience great! The breakfasts are tasty and filling. The rooms are great! We stayed in the garden suite and found that it was perfect for our needs. We originally picked the garden suite because of the little living room that is attached. However, we actually spent most of our free time in the common room. The common room is great for lounging around and there are a lot of great books about the island. Make sure you put on bug spray though because it is open and the mosquitoes really make a meal out of you! John and Nancy are so kind they provide things like bug spray and sun block for guests to use. They also provide things like beach chairs, towels, snorkel gear, and dry bags. The B&B it self is about a 5 minute walk to Frank Bay and a 10 minute walk to town. You walk through a little “jungle path” and come out at an art studio. Frank Bay is just beyond the studio. Garden by the Sea is really the perfect location. My husband and I were so happy we stayed at Garden by the Sea and would do so again a million times over. STAY HERE!! While you’re in St. John make sure you go to Maho Bay!!
- Also Known As:
- Garden By The Sea Hotel Cruz Bay
- Garden By The Sea Hotel
- Garden By The Sea Bed And Breakfast
- Garden By The Sea B&B St. John/Cruz Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden by the Sea B&B is the quintessential Caribbean home: bright, colorful walls; local art and paintings; gingerbread trim; lush gardens with coconut and banana trees; & nesting birds, iguanas, and peacocks. We are located in the heart of Estate Contant and Enighed – a funky little neighborhood within walking distance of Cruz Bay and 1 ½ blocks from Frank Bay Beach. Your hosts have lived on St. John for over 12 years and are very familiar with the island and the national park and are very willing to help plan your daily activities. ... more less