This is my second time to Gallows. First trip was 10B, this time in 2B. The best part of Gallows is location...it is so easy to walk downtown to the restaurants, shopping, ferry, etc. Second, the units are very clean and well kept. There is a store on site to buy some necessities, as well as an excellent restaurant. The snorkeling out front can't be beat either! The only complaint: there is no beach and the couch bed is quite uncomfortable. I would definitely stay again and recommend it highly. The 2 times I stayed, my boyfriend and I have shared it with another couple, and it has plenty of room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a 5 acre peninsula in Cruz Bay. Our spacious 1 & 2 story units have fully equipped kitchens with dining area, King size bed, Satellite TV, Central A/C. in room wireless internet, full living room and private balconies all with ocean views. The resort offers full maid service, pool with hot tub, concierge service and a small gourmet grocery. Eat at our fine dining restaurant or take a 5 minute stroll to town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Gallows Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallows Point Hotel Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Resort St. John/Cruz Bay