Can't beat the walkable proximity to everything in town, and the restaurant (Zozo's) located on the property has some of the best views and food on the island. Unfortunately, these units are privately owned so there is a lack of consistency in the standards & upkeep of the units, although they were clean. Furniture is likely original and was never top quality. We had to cover our couch with a sheet because it was so dirty we felt uncomfortable even sitting on it. The bed pillows were stinky and ancient, and linens were just plain old and certainly not of quality consistent with the $600/night price. Overall, even with basic kitchen and bath renovations, the units are tired and cheaply appointed, but the views & location is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a 5 acre peninsula in Cruz Bay. Our spacious 1 & 2 story units have fully equipped kitchens with dining area, King size bed, Satellite TV, Central A/C. in room wireless internet, full living room and private balconies all with ocean views. The resort offers full maid service, pool with hot tub, concierge service and a small gourmet grocery. Eat at our fine dining restaurant or take a 5 minute stroll to town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Gallows Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallows Point Hotel Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Resort St. John/Cruz Bay