The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean though Spartan. It is not a fancy hotel. It was the ONLY reasonably priced hotel ($89/night) I could find on St. John that could give me a reservation at the last minute. The Continental breakfast on the patio was good and you have the option to upgrade it by paying extra for a full breakfast. The dinner on their patio was delicious. I was there on a Friday and the theme was Caribbean. Each night of the week they have a different chef with different style of cuisines. The band stops playing at around 10pm and it got quiet soon thereafter for those desiring quiet to sleep. Each private room shares a bathroom with approximately 6 other renters. The floor molding was tearing off the wall and there were no light bulbs in the lamps in the tiny communal area where the TV was but there was a ceiling light. These things I can overlook. The only reason I might not choose to stay here again is that the bed was among the most uncomfortable I have ever slept on.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Tamarind Court Hotel Cruz Bay
- Inn At Tamarind Court Hotel
- Inn Tamarind Court
- Inn At Tamarind Court St. John/Cruz Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quant Inn blends island charm, resonable rates and conveniently located in the town of Cruz Bay. ... more less