We were the first guests for Tom and Liz (the new management at Coconut Coast Villa) and they could not have been better. Their extensive knowledge of the island and its attractions was invaluable to our daily activity planning. Our studio unit (and all the units) was just yards from the
ocean. The sound of the waves breaking so close to our room and balcony is something we cherish. The location of the villa is ideal, close enough to walk to Cruz Bay but quiet and private.
St. John has the best beaches we have ever seen, and Coconut Coast is perfect for a place to stay. We are already planning for a return trip.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less