This was our third time at the Westin St. John. A little nervous because of the mixed reviews and we hadn't been in four years. First--we love the island and like the hotel.
THe hotel needs some updating which they are working on now. THe grounds are beautiful, the pool spectacular and clean, always a lounge chair. The deli and pool side bar are great for breakfast and lunch--the sit down restaurants are not great but they just bought on board a new director of food that is coming from someone good in the states (I forgot where now) and his food will debut in August so it should improve.
The kids had a great time--so much for them to do.
The rooms are clean and the beds are great.
I travel all over for business and stay at Westin pretty consistently. This hotel isn't modern but it is still a great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,200 feet of private beach The Westin Resort St. John, USVI is a tropical retreat that's easy to reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Westin St. John Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Westin St. John Resort And Villas
- Westin Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay Westin
- St John Westin
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Cruz Bay