My wife and I just got back from 9 days at the Westin...a great resort in terms of amenities, service, and style. Beach was just OK, but very functional.
We had an Ocean Front room - make sure to get one (about 10 yards to the Caribbean). Heavenly beds as advertised, Beach Cafe good...forget the rest...Plenty of great spots to eat in town...Since this was off-season, it wasn't crowded...not many screaming kids running about!
Cruz Bay = good town for dinner + don't miss Woodys!
Take a day trip to Jost Van Dyke for the #1 Beach in Caribbean at Whites Bay..and great snorkeling...
Taxi fares expensive = to get in town (2-3 miles) and back was $10pp...doesn't seem loke a lot, but it can add up. Also, unless you plan on coming back every year, forget the "90 min. timeshare" pitch....
All in all...we'd come back again....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,200 feet of private beach The Westin Resort St. John, USVI is a tropical retreat that's easy to reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Media 8, Inc., Priceline, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Westin St. John Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Westin St. John Resort And Villas
- Westin Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay Westin
- St John Westin
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Cruz Bay