My wife and I stayed at Westin St John with our 2 kids and had an amazing time. We had a ground level oceanfront room which provided very convenient access to the beach. The rooms were spacious, clean and well maintained.
The resort itself is beautiful and has plenty of activities to keep you busy and plenty of kid friendly space. The pool area was especially nice. The restaurant food was on par with Westin quality, and the service was great.
St John is a beautiful island with perfect weather. After arriving at St Thomas, you must take a 35 minute ferry to get to the hotel. We rented a jeep to tour the island and check out the numerous beaches on the island – most which are in pristine condition. Downtown St. John is a short ride from the resort.
Even though St. John is a US territory, it functions on “island time” so be prepared to slow it down when you arrive.
Would definitely go back, and would recommend to others without exception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,200 feet of private beach The Westin Resort St. John, USVI is a tropical retreat that's easy to reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Media 8, Inc., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Westin St. John Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Westin St. John Resort And Villas
- Westin Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay Westin
- St John Westin
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Cruz Bay