This was our third vacation at the Westin St. John and each visit has been better than the one before (see my 2007 review).
The service is exceptional and the resort gorgeous. Even though the property is undergoing extensive renovation near the waterfront, it did not interfere with our stay, and we were in a villa overlooking the construction! In fact, my husband overheard a foreman chastising one of his workers for swinging his hammer before 9AM. We cannot wait to see the results next time we visit.
We have stayed in a Hillside Villa and the last two times in a two bedroom Bay Vista Villa; we prefer the latter. Bay Vista is quiet, the villas are lovely while not too far away from resort amenities. We also recommend booking your rental vehicle with O'Connor's on site. They will match rental prices "in town" and it is so much more convenient.
We are already planning our next St. John vacation :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,200 feet of private beach The Westin Resort St. John, USVI is a tropical retreat that's easy to reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin St. John Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin St. John Resort And Villas
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Westin Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay Westin
- St John Westin
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Cruz Bay