My wife and I stayed in the villas.
The resort is currently undergoing a renovation, and although the pool was closed, the beach was open, the water was warm, and the staff was excellent. I can go to a pool at home, I cannot go to a white sand beach at home (in October) and swim for hours. I saw many families with children of all ages enjoying the sand and the water.
Resort guests use floats and towels, available at the beach, free of charge.
Kayaks, stand-up paddle-boards, and non-powered watercraft, are also available for use, no charge. Powered watercraft are available for rental.
I took a two tank dive excursion (run by Cruz Bay Watersports) from the property aboard the Sea Quest. The crew was friendly and professional. I recommend this trip to all certified divers.
The hotel staff is always helpful, and add to the enjoyment of our stay. Ask them for dining suggestions, you won't be disappointed.
We had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,200 feet of private beach The Westin Resort St. John, USVI is a tropical retreat that's easy to reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Starwood, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Westin St. John Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin St. John Resort And Villas
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Westin Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay Westin
- St John Westin
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Cruz Bay