I recently stayed at the Westin St. John and it was my 1st and last visit. The location of the hotel is great and that's the only good thing. The rooms are tacky and not well kept. They do not meet the normal Westin standards. The staff isnt very welcoming and customer service oriented. The women have bad attitudes and the men are too flirtatious. My room service order was messed up on 4 different occasions and the staff argued with me and and ignored my calls instead of correcting it and a lady in the gift shop cursed my sister out. The food is overpriced and taste like diner food, but I did enjoy the plantain crusted mahi mahi with mango butter
rice. Overall, I did not enjoy my stay here and needless to say, I will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,200 feet of private beach The Westin Resort St. John, USVI is a tropical retreat that's easy to reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Westin St. John Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Westin St. John Resort And Villas
- Westin Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay Westin
- St John Westin
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Cruz Bay