Our family really enjoyed our stay at The Westin!! The rooms/villa was very clean, spacious and had great floor plans. The staff was very friendly - a few almost too friendly (seemed like they were going overboard and insincere). Loved the beach - with the exception of the no see'ums!! Liked the fact that it wasn't located in town. The drive to town was very short and convenient but it was nice that you're not in the middle of everything by staying at The Westin.
Only complaints include - pool/deck size and chairs not large enough for the size of the resort. When you're paying the nightly fee that we were, you shouldn't have to race out to reserve/hold your space at the pool. Also, the staff didn't seem to want to always help you. At the beach, a waitress walked past my family and I numerous times, with tray and menus in hand, without stopping to take an order or offer to get us a drink or food. Lastly, the bellman drove past us many times with fellow employees in their carts instead of offering us rides back to our villa. Or they would make us wait or them to drive in front of us or cross the road instead of waiting for their guests. We just thought there would be better customer service. There should be more guest transportation more readily available from the parking lot throughout the property.
All in all great place to visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,200 feet of private beach The Westin Resort St. John, USVI is a tropical retreat that's easy to reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin St. John Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin St. John Resort And Villas
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Westin Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay Westin
- St John Westin
- The Westin St. John Resort Cruz Bay