From the welcome at the airport until the day we had to leave, this place was amazing. The staff was wonderful-everyone always waved and made us feel like family. If you go, be sure to take Mr. Penn's tour of the island. His taxis are the main transportation around the island and he made our trip extraordinary. We stayed in one of the villas and it was wonderful
Plan to visit the other beaches on the island. The Westin beach was ok, but the others are spectacular.
Even though we caught the edges of tropical storm Gabrielle, we still managed to have some good beach time and went snorkeling with the turtles on Maho Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,200 feet of private beach The Westin Resort St. John, USVI is a tropical retreat that's easy to reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin St. John Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin St. John Resort And Villas
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Westin Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay Westin
- St John Westin
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Cruz Bay