My mom, brother and I spent 7 days at the Weston St John. We had a great time and the resort was beautiful! As a SPG and Gold member, I have been lucky to stay at some pretty stunning resorts and I would certainly go back to the Westin.
We stayed in the Villas, which were a bit far from the main hotel, however there were always staff on Golf carts whiling to have you jump on! Everything you need is right there! Also it was very easy to get into town and have dinner, shop or even get some groceries.
My brother works for Westin and he was very impressed with the amenities and hotel grounds. The Cruz Bay Sports staff were Amazing and had local water sports and some great day trips to the BVI! Some of the front desk staff could use a brush up on customer service, but the rest of the staff were all very friendly and helpful! The staff at the concierge desk was amazing, particularly Terry.
I can't wait to go back to the resort and look forward to the next visit on this amazing island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,200 feet of private beach The Westin Resort St. John, USVI is a tropical retreat that's easy to reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Media 8, Inc., Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin St. John Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Westin St. John Resort And Villas
- Westin Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay Westin
- St John Westin
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Cruz Bay