This is a kid friendly resort with lots to keep the little ones busy. If ou don't have kids, go to Caneel Bay. I enjoy this place and it is beautiful but more touristy. They have a very large pool, pool bar and grille, water sport rentals etc. I may give it a higher score it it wasn't so kid friendly and populated. I first travelled here in the 80's when this was a Hyatt Regency. The price for rooms is lower than other resorts so if that is a consideration, not a bad choice.
I recommend for families with children or travellers who like a more populated resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,200 feet of private beach The Westin Resort St. John, USVI is a tropical retreat that's easy to reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, BookIt.com, Starwood, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westin St. John Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin St. John Resort And Villas
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Westin Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay Westin
- St John Westin
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Cruz Bay