This is a kid friendly resort with lots to keep the little ones busy. If ou don't have kids, go to Caneel Bay. I enjoy this place and it is beautiful but more touristy. They have a very large pool, pool bar and grille, water sport rentals etc. I may give it a higher score it it wasn't so kid friendly and populated. I first travelled here in the 80's when this was a Hyatt Regency. The price for rooms is lower than other resorts so if that is a consideration, not a bad choice.
I recommend for families with children or travellers who like a more populated resort.
- Also Known As:
- Westin St. John Resort And Villas
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel
- Westin St John Resort
- Westin St John
- Westin Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay Westin
- St John Westin
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Cruz Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,200 feet of private beach The Westin Resort St. John, USVI is a tropical retreat that's easy to reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Venere, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Westin St. John Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.