“beautiful restaurant, awesome food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 39 restaurants in Cruz Bay
Bozeman, Montana
“beautiful restaurant, awesome food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

Best waterfront place in STJ to have a nice dinner.

Visited February 2012

85% Recommend
Livingston New jersey
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

We ate here for lunch. It was very good. Great view.

Visited February 2012
New York City, New York
“AWESOME ~ Best place I have dined on an island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

We ate here with another couple. My husband and I can't say enough wonderful things about this place. All four of us enjoyed EVERYTHING from soup to nuts! It is truly a wonderful dining experience with top notch service and food. Can't go on enough about it. If you like duck, GET THE duck, if you like Scallops....they were AWESOME.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vermont
“Should have been a wonderful dinner out!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I recently dined at the Waterfront Bistro in Cruz Bay. It had been highly reccommended by a local shop owner. The location is just great. it sits right on the bay, and has great sunset seating. We had not made a reservation, but were able to get a table near the back of the restaurant, which suited us just fine. The decor is attractive, but primarily due to the fact that the side is open air and overlooks the bay. I would definitely recommend reservations if you choose to go there. I would also recommend asking for a table on the water.
Things started off well, with a server who seemed attentive and some great cocktails. We ordered appetizers and an entree. Things went very wrong after that. My sister's appetizer came out and they asked if we were sharing. i said no, expecting mine to follow. 15 minutes later, still not appetizer and no service staff. I had to stop a waiter from another section to ask where my appetizer might be. After another delay, our original server returned and infomed me that she never submitted my order. Eventually my appetizer was served, only for my sister to sample it and find a very long hair in it. Needless to say, our appetites were diminshed by the time the entrees came. Unfortunately, the service and food were not close to being up to par at this restaurant, at least on this evening. There are much better places to dine in the Cruz Bay area. I jut can't recommend the Waterfront, even though it should have been a wonderful dinner out! The only good thing about this place is the location, and the other servers that I observed caring very well for their customers.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Miramar, Florida
“Really enjoyed the food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

I took the ferry over from St Thomas with two very good friends from New Jersey for dinner.

The service was great and so was the food. We particularly enjoy the trio of desserts which consisted of a banana bread pudding which was excellent.

Definitely a restaurant to visit and I will probably go back. Very convenient in the sense that it is walking distance to the ferry pier.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere