“Great Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I thought this was one of the best pizzas I've ever had, not just on St. John, but anywhere. So obviously it's the best pizza on the island. The service was great, very friendly, and cozy atmosphere. I would go there again in a heartbeat!

Cruz Bay, null, United States
“Bland”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Honestly, this place was not good at all. My boyfriend and I had both the beef ravioli and the artichoke ravioli, and they were very disappointing. The artichoke ravioli ( which said it had truffle oil...my favorite), was VERY bland. and a very small portion. for $26, you expect more than about 5oz of pasta. His beef ravioli tasted like a frozen salisbury steak. I really wanted to like this place, and be able to recommend it to guests since we both work at the Westin, but I will be doing just the opposite. I would normally give a restaurant another chance to win me over, but I am not willing to spend another $80 (without any alocohol or appetizers) with the risk of being so disappointed again!

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“pizza didnt live up to reviews”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

i wasnt impressed with the pizza selection at all. we added olives to our buffalo mozzarella & artichoke pizza. each slice had one slice of olive and one slice of artichoke and a glob of cheese. they don't pile on the ingredients here at all. left dissatisfied and wanting more but somewhere else. they charged $5 for adding olives and i had a total of 4 on my entire pizza. $25 total for a personal pizza.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, NY
“Authentic Italian food cooked by Italians direct from Italy!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant came highly recommended to us by the Westin resort and it did not miss. The food was excellent ...I had Paparadelli Bolognese and their pizzas are fresh made right in front of you phenomenal you must try it. This place caters to couples and families alike. The staff is also very Attentive and courteous. Ask for Elisa :))). Bon appétit !!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
LivioLeoni, Owner at Da Livio, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Ciao it's Livio thanks for your review, I'm here for people like you guys, not Olive Garden or Pizza Hut people!
Grazie mille ci vediamo.
Suffern NY
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Someone told s about the great coal fired pizza recently introduced at Da Livio. They were spot on! Short wait..great service, too bad we couldn't drink the wine that night.

Visited February 2013