“Good Food Service was Exellent” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Castroville, Texas
“Good Food Service was Exellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

There was a large group of us and the server did her very best to accommodate our party. Allowing us to move tables etc. The food was good not great but good
We would go back

Visited July 2013

St. John
“Something for everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We love The Banana Deck! Whether its chicken fingers or a 16oz ribeye, they have something for everyone. The staff is always kind and the food is always delicious!

Visited August 2013
West Chicago, Illinois
“I would recommend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Nice place,outdoors atmosphere. Very sensitive to my food allergies which I appreciated. The fries were great!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bay City, Michigan
“Been to St. John Twice. Banana Deck was first meal both times. It did not disappoint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The Banana Deck is a fun place to visit for cold drinks, good food and great service. This has been my first night meal both times I've been to St. John and I have loved it both times. Last year I had a simple burger that was awesome and this time I had a grilled mahi sandwich that was really good. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a quick bite at a good price. The deck has a great view of Cruz Bay and is a fun atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Auburn, Alabama
“Fun Atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The Banana Deck has a very fun atmosphere. The food is decent, but priced a little higher than other places. We enjoyed our dinner, but The Fish Trap had a better mahi sandwich.

Visited July 2013