My husband and I are repeat visitors to a House of Open Arms and just love the location on the quiet lovely Coral Bay side of the island, with its beautiful vistas, peacefulness, and well-appointed villa. Catherine Perry is a wonderful on-sight proprietor - helpful when questions or requests come up, but not in the least bit intrusive. HOOA is a great choice if you are looking for a compromise between the independence and privacy of renting your own place on and staying at an inn. Would strongly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- a House Of Open Arms Hotel St. John
- a House Of Open Arms Hotel
- A House Of Open Arms St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A House of Open Arms is a solar-powered vacation villa and cottage on St. John in Coral Bay. We are also connected to an outside power source so AC is available! The property is owned and managed by Catherine Perry a local ceramics and watercolor artist. It features 180-degree ocean views from an elegant 1 bed/ 1 bath Villa and a charming private Cottage. The home is located on a breathtakingly green, private hillside with constant, cool ocean breezes. Come relax in peaceful elegance and see how well you can live while staying in balance with the world around you! ... more less