“Nice folks” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Drift Away Day Spa

Drift Away Day Spa
2nd Floor Greefleaf Commons Building | 5000 Est. Enighed PMB 370, 00830, St. John
+1 340-775-2700
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 10 Spas & Wellness in St. John
More attraction details
Owner description: Drift Away Day Spa invites you to immerse yourself in our serene oasis. A blend of experienced professionals and modern luxury, Drift Away is St. John's premiere day spa! We offer individualized massage therapy, luxurious body treatments, rejuvenating facials, deluxe manicures, pedicures, and wedding services. The location is perfect for special events and bridal showers. Come spend a few leisurely hours at Drift Away or have us create a spa within your private accommodation. Voted: Best Massage 2014, Best Massage Therapist 2014,Best Massage 2013,Best Spa 2013, Best Spa 2012, Best Massage 2012, and Best Massage 2011 by The Virgin Islands Daily News.
United States
32 attraction reviews
“Nice folks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I go to the spa because I think Dana the manager does a great job keeping things calm and pleasant. I get pedicures, facials and massages there. As a local I know most of the massage therapists personally. I wish the local discount were more often!

Ashburn, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
“Relaxation in Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Just spent a week in St. Johns and visited Drift Away Spa twice. My massage therapist was Dana and she did an incredible job. The accomdations were excellent and the massage was very relaxing. If you have the time, I highly recommend the 2 hour massage.

Cruz Bay, St. John
3 attraction reviews
“Always Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Living on St. John I have been lucky enough to visit Drift Away several times. Hands down the best spa on island BY FAR. Every service I have had (manicure/pedicure, massage, facials, makeup applications, lash extensions etc..) has been exceptional. The spa itself is tranquil and beautifully appointed. Every member of the staff (especially the management) is professional, overly friendly and accommodating. They are always making sure I have everything I need, refilling cucumber water or grabbing a new magazine. They have gone out of their way to make sure each experience is perfect and have gladly spent extra time with me choosing products that are right for me. I have recommended Drift Away to many visiting friends and family and each one of them has returned from their treatments relaxed and gushing about Drift Away.

Each time I leave I am more impressed than the last. Thank you Drift Away for providing such impeccable services!

Walnut Creek, California, USA
15 attraction reviews
“A welcome treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Who would guess that you would want to get a spa treatment when you are so relaxed. Well, we did decide to do so and highly recommend this spa. It's near the Westin and has some delightful young women running it and doing the massages. Mae and Dana were the therapists and Valeria was the sweet smile greeting you at the front desk. They have a variety of treatments and there were returning guests from previous years there when we were. We left even more relaxed than when we entered.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The facilities are comparable to a 5 star resort and the staff was beyond professional and friendly. Massages were so great that we booked again for a few days later.