“Diverse Menu, Good Food, and Good Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 108 restaurants in St. John
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Diverse Menu, Good Food, and Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2010

The menu selection was great! I had the quesadilla of the day, which consisted of beef tips and gorgonzola. Very unusual, but very good! My husband had some kind of fish sandwich that was good and paired it up with a couple of hot sauces that they have. The mixed drinks are very good here as well. It's an open air, laid back atmosphere. I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

79% Recommend
NE Arkansas
“An okay place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2010

I hear great reviews about Shipwreck, but honestly we haven't been overly impressed. There's always cats running around at your feet (I realize this happens in open air restaurants, but I still don't care for it). Drinks are good, service okay, but none of the food has just "wowed" us.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
chanute
“Good place but not worth the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2010

We had a good time here but I really think that the food was overpriced. The food was good but just not worth the money we spent for it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Texas
“Excellent atomsphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2009

We stopped in twice during our vacation and loved every minute of it. Great food and relaxed atomsphere!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
NJ
“A seriously chill place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2009

Shipwreck Landing was my favorite bar/restaurant in Coral Bay, and that's saying a lot! My fiancee and I stopped in three times during our week's stay for drinks and to play darts. The bartender and wait staff were a lot of fun and extremely friendly. We had dinner one night and I was blown away by the mahi mahi special. I think my favorite thing about Shipwreck was the overall lighting, which is set really low, giving this place a very chill, relaxing feel. Just the thing I was looking for on vacation. I miss it already, and it's only been a week since we were there!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere