“Just OUTSTANDING!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Just OUTSTANDING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

What can I say except WOW!!! The food was amazing and so was the service. Great drinks and honestly, very reasonably priced drinks. The menu is authentic and and the food was the freshest and best I experienced in St. Thomas. I don't know what the magic is, but keep it up!!! The next time I come back to St. Thomas, I'm going to eat there every night. Why would I risk it anywhere else. I have no idea why they're not ranked #1. I ate at all of the top ranked places on island and this is the BEST BY FAR!!! There's really not much else to say other than make this the center point of your trip...you won't be sorry.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best fine dining in St. Thomas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food, excellent atmosphere. Far better than the food and service at Blue Water the previous night too.

Mansfield, Texas, United States
“We got you covered!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Caribbean Fish Market was the first restaurant that we visited on the island. My husband and I arrived at 7:30 pm on a Wednesday night and we were exhausted from the day. When we got to our resort and dropped off our luggage we went in search of food and the Fish Market is where we landed. The food was amazing! We had the Caribbean Chicken dish and dessert was the chocolate bread pudding!! We also had the most amazing server, Buck! If you go you must ask for him he has you covered. My husband and I both agree that our experience at this restaurant set the mood for our greatest vacation yet!! Thanks CFM!

• Visited October 2012
Fairfield
“Life is Good from Connecticut”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We had an excellent meal tonight and the service was even better! Thanks for a wonderful evening and great hospitality.

Your new friends from Connecticut!

• Visited November 2012
El Paso, Texas
“Excellent Food and Drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This restaurant is highly recommended by the locals of St. Thomas. Although pricy, the food was prepared with great attention to superb taste and presentation. The Kiwijito drink was especially good. The atmosphere was pleasant being that it was near the beach. If you want to splurge, eat here and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited October 2012