“Excellent first-timer experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 17 Activities in East End
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Coki Dive Center is located at Coki Beach, on the east end of St. Thomas, USVI. They offer Snorkeling, Discover Scuba Diving, Certified Scuba Diving, and PADI Scuba classes from Bubblemakers to Divemasters. They are a PADI Five Star Resort facility.
Decatur, Georgia
“Excellent first-timer experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I did the discover scuba trip as an excursion while on a cruise that stopped at St. Thomas. I hadn't ever even snorkeled, let alone scuba dived, so I was very nervous about the experience. Everyone was so professional and helpful throughout the entire process. The equipment seemed well maintained and clean. The dive instructor our group was assigned to stayed with us the entire time and made sure to check in on us and correct any issues during our first dive. I would definitely recommend Coki Beach Dive Club to anyone going to St. Thomas!

Visited February 2013

Kodiak Island, Alaska
5 attraction reviews
“16 years later and still a great dive shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I just got back from a trip to St. Thomas and had the pleasure of diving again with the Coki Beach Dive Club. I took my PADI discover scuba class back in 1997 with them. 16 years later and after becoming a dive officer in the military and also completing most of the PADI courses, I can honestly say the shop is still doing a great job instructing new and experienced divers.

Morgan was the dive master that led my group. She did everything by the book while still managing to make the entire experience a lot of fun (even for a group of experienced divers). She knows the area well and led us all on some fascinating dives. Pete who owns and runs the shop aided us with our equipment and shared several wonderful diving stories with us. He even gave us a ride back after the dives (much appreciated). I will return many times over to dive with them again. I am happy to see the shop going strong and the reefs of Coki Beach still in good shape.

14 attraction reviews
“Awesome experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband is not yet certified to scuba dive, so we did the discover scuba course together; I used the dive as a refresher course. The instructors were amazing and provided an experience that was top notch! There were four divers to one instructor (we had Jake), and he was fantastic. He was patient with one diver who was experiencing minor problems, but he also worked with us equally well. We will definitely return here for more dives.

Barrington, New Hampshire, United States
“Love at first dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I first tried the discover Scuba dive and had such an amazing time I went ahead and got certified through Coki Beach Dive Club. The staff was amazing they walked me through everything and were very patient. I would recommend them especially if you are a little leary at first like I was they calmed my fears and made me very comfortable. One of the best experiences of my life.

Visited July 2012
Winona
“Great Dive Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Our family did the discover diving course at Coki Beach and had a wonderful experience. The instructors were wonderful and the diving was great. We loved it so much that we rented a second tank and went down for a second dive. I highly recommend this excursion to anyone that wants to try diving for the first time, or skilled divers that want a great dive spot.