“First class dive center - worth traveling to US Virgin Islands” 5 of 5 stars

$79*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Coki Dive Center is located at Coki Beach, on the east end of St. Thomas, USVI. We offer Snorkeling, Discover Scuba Diving, Certified Scuba Diving, boat or beach dives and PADI Scuba classes from Bubblemakers to Divemasters. We are a PADI Five Star facility and a leader of Discover Scuba Diving a PADI course for people to try scuba diving.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 attraction reviews
“First class dive center - worth traveling to US Virgin Islands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Coki Dive Center is the ideal place if you are an experienced certified diver or if you have never even snorkeled in your life. They offer an explorer dive option for the non certified diver to see what diving is all about. I took advantage of this explorer dive option as a shore excursion from the Ruby Princess that spent a day in St. Thomas. I went with an experienced PADI dive master who took a small group of four of us down to 35 feet. The coral reef and the fish were magnificent. This experience was the highlight of my entire cruise. Don't be intimidated by the questionnaire and release form that you are required to sign. This adventure is completely safe. You get a detailed instruction session and then you practice everything in four feet of water before going deeper. Highly recommend this!

Visited January 2013

The Woodlands, Texas
“Great First Time Scuba Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

My wife and I went on a cruise (first time) for our 20th anniversary, and at our stop in St. Thomas, we went to the Coki Beach Dive Club to try scuba diving (also for the first time). Jim was our instructor and he did a great job of explaining everything to a couple of beginners. After some instruction on land, it was into the crystal clear water to try it out. Jim was very patient and helpful, and was really fun to learn from. After the dive, we still had time left to enjoy the beach before we had to go back to get on the ship. We had a load of fun and would love to go back.

Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
“SIMPLY AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

My wife and I went on our honeymoon cruise the first week of Dec. 2012. We booked the excursion sight unseen. Jim was our divemaster. He had so much patience with us and another couple with us. He was very knowledgeable and attentive to us beginners. The scenery was simply awesome. Beautiful clear turquoise water and clean white sand. Afterward he answered all of our questions and gave us insight on becoming certified. We plan on completing our certification and returning for more fun at Coki Beach Dive Club. Jim you were awesome. Thanks again brother.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Went SCUBA diving for the first time with Coki and loved every minute of it, one of the neatest things I've ever done. Jim was our instructor and did a great job with us and was very patient! Planning to pursue open-water certification when it warms up this year!!

Conway, South Carolina
“Great first time experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

This was my first scuba experience and It was money well spent. To begin with, they were flexible with our cruise ship/taxi adventure making us late. I was expecting to sit in a class for half the day, but after a 30 minute brief overview, we went straight into the water. When it was time to go under, our awesome instructor, Jim, saw me panic and came to my aid. I had already convinced myself that I couldn't do it an was ready to quit. Jim took my hand and was very patient, talking me through my nervousness. We were under about 40 minutes which I felt was the perfect length for a first time experience.

Only drawback, we were there on a day that there were a lot of people on the beach/in water which made it cloudy underwater. We were able to see better once we went out further (went to depth of approx 40 feet).

Overall great experience and can't wait to return!!!

-Fiona from Myrtle Beach, SC