Less than a 5 minute walk to the Ritz hotel, we found the ritz club just wonderful. Our 2 bedroom suite had a beautiful ocean view from every room, along with balcony's from both bedrooms and living room. Both bedrooms had their own safes. The kitchen had a fridge, microwave, and all the amenties. Washer and dryer also. The property was terrific. Facing St. Johns', there is beautiful blue water with lush hilltop surrounding. The only drawback, is the hills. Walking downhill is one thing, but the walk up is slightly strenous for those not in shape. But you can always call for a golf cart if you need . The restaurant had a nice menu, and we ate breakfast in the concierge level which was excellent. The staff and service is superb. Its about a 10 minute or less car ride to the ferry that we took to st johns, which i recommend doing. The pool is beautiful, the beach narrow, but nice. Looking forward to going back, there's nothing like a Ritz.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Club, St. Thomas Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- The Ritz-Carlton Club, St. Thomas Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Club, St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathtaking natural beauty right on the beach. A bounty of outdoor adventure with perpetually perfect climate are just a few of the reasons why St. Thomas attracts the savy traveler from around the world. Everything the Ritz Carlton is famous for but raised to a higher level in these stunning private residences. ... more less