I loved my stay at the Ritz Carlton residences. We were there for 8 days thanks to Hurricane Sandy. Everything I needed in the kitchen and dishes were washed every day. Lots of towels and turndown service - with chocolate of course. Condo was clean and floors washed while we were out. The snorkeling is AWESOME right off the beach - on your right from the residence beach and on the left and right from the hotel beach. Incidentally, bring or rent your snorkel equipment from Red Hook - the prices are crazy at the Ritz, but you knew that. I saw turtles, rays, squid, too many types of fish, sea urchins etc. all without a taxi ride. Pools on both sides are great with big fluffy towels, ice water and well padded lounge chairs both sun and shade. We made a sand picture frame on the hotel side and it turned out great - saw a more expensive one similar on St. John. We charted one of the Nauti Nymph boats and had Captain Don (Zephyr Charters) take us to the BVI's for a day - MUST DO! Downside - they were replacing appliances in some of the condos and workmen were here and there but not in our way and the prices for the on site restaurants are crazy - forget room service - take out, cook or delivery is the way to go. Friendly staff to take us up the hill to the hotel or call a taxi.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Club, St. Thomas Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- The Ritz-Carlton Club, St. Thomas Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Club, St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathtaking natural beauty right on the beach. A bounty of outdoor adventure with perpetually perfect climate are just a few of the reasons why St. Thomas attracts the savy traveler from around the world. Everything the Ritz Carlton is famous for but raised to a higher level in these stunning private residences. ... more less