What a shame this absolutely beautiful place is such a diamond in the rough. Unfortunately, there are no services here to draw the people here. The pool is gorgeous however the area around the pool has been deserted. The pool bar and grille are no more, if you want dinner you have to take a taxi or drive. The rooms are OK the AC units loud and the bed was like granite, but what a view. The villa which is 2 levels is definitely the way to go. The housekeeping staff did a good job and security is present. Check in was a little odd, the original reception area has been abandoned and it is now in one of the units, the people were nice.
The beach was clean, the water amazing and if you are looking for a quiet not crowded place this is it. There is a store about 2-3 miles away you can stock up on food and drinks. If you are looking for more action this is not the place. The bar and grille at the association up the hill has some decent food and the bartender was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular beachfront villas and suites are directly on beautiful Sapphire Beach by the crystal-clear Caribbean. A full-service restaurant is easily walkable from the beach. Families with kids will enjoy the sand, pool, fishing off the dock or boat, and pirate history. Active vacationers will find plenty of hiking, scuba diving and bicycling to keep on the go. There is something for everyone. Sapphire Beach, Saint Thomas is the perfect vacation island. Book your dream visit today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sapphire Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sapphire Beach Hotel East End
- Hotel Sapphire Beach
- Sapphire Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands