This place has clearly seen better days! The only thing going for it is the beach, but even that is ruined by the rotten little dive shop. The shop is run by a group of grouchy men who have no interest in anything but tourist cash. They'll rent you stuff, but you better be ready to get it all yourself! The pool is tiny, the landscaping is ragged and the place seems dingy and dated. Choose someplace else, especially if you have kids!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular beachfront villas and suites are directly on beautiful Sapphire Beach by the crystal-clear Caribbean. A full-service restaurant is easily walkable from the beach. Families with kids will enjoy the sand, pool, fishing off the dock or boat, and pirate history. Active vacationers will find plenty of hiking, scuba diving and bicycling to keep on the go. There is something for everyone. Sapphire Beach, Saint Thomas is the perfect vacation island. Book your dream visit today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sapphire Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sapphire Beach Hotel East End
- Hotel Sapphire Beach
- Sapphire Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands