We rented a lovely Condo in Sapphire Bay which has one of the nicest beaches and best snorkeling on St Thomas. As promised we walked out from our beachfront condo to our chaises and enjoyed the pleasures of the Beach. Great Beach Bar and burgers. That was until Tuesday when we found a steady stream of cruise ship people streaming on to our beach. They were loud and hogged all the beachfront space. SOrry if I am a snob but do you go to the beach in black socks, sandals and a fanny pack? So if you are going here check the schedule to see how many ships will be in ST Thomas that week.Also Sapphire Beach no longer has a restaurant so a car is essential.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular beachfront villas and suites are directly on beautiful Sapphire Beach by the crystal-clear Caribbean. A full-service restaurant is easily walkable from the beach. Families with kids will enjoy the sand, pool, fishing off the dock or boat, and pirate history. Active vacationers will find plenty of hiking, scuba diving and bicycling to keep on the go. There is something for everyone. Sapphire Beach, Saint Thomas is the perfect vacation island. Book your dream visit today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Sapphire Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sapphire Beach Hotel East End
- Hotel Sapphire Beach
- Sapphire Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands