We booked the condo we stayed in through Expedia which was a great idea. Through our booking we got a free shuttle to Red Hook and use off other amenities for free, while other guests that rented direct from the owners had to pay extra for those things. The staff was friendly and invited us out at night as we did not know the fun places to go. Overall Point Pleasant was a fun and relaxing place to stay on the East End.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to your own private paradise at Point Pleasant Resort, operated by Akers Ellis Resort Management. Situated on a 15-acre hillside preserve, the resort overlooks beautiful Water Bay, the Caribbean Sea, and the British and U.S. Virgin Islands. Experience unmatched service from the resort's team of professionals with over 30 years of service and knowledge of the island. Discover what intimate, friendly and fun service is all about! Guests indulge in on-resort recreation, including complimentary snorkel gear, kayak/snorkel tours, paddle board use and lessons. The resort features a small but private beach complete with beach beds and umbrellas as well as three pools. The resort's middle pool has breathtaking views along with pool beds and umbrellas. The resort is home to Point Wellness Spa. The resort makes it easy to forgo the rental car expense. Guests are provided complimentary transportation around the resort and throughout the east end of St. Thomas. Grocery delivery is available. There are also some weekly trips to Magens Bay. 60 Independently but attractively designed villas make up our resort. With six room types from which to choose, discovering suitable accommodations is guaranteed. Each spacious villa features a fully equipped kitchen, A/C, cable TV, WIFI, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and astonishing ocean views from private balconies. Point Pleasant Resort is located on the east end of St. Thomas just five minutes from Red Hook, home to the ferry boats to neighboring islands and the best nightlife and restaurants on the island. Less than three miles away is the number one tourist attraction and best snorkeling beach on St. Thomas: Coral World and Coki Beach. Beautiful Lindquist beach is just three miles away as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Point Pleasant Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antilles Point Pleasant Hotel East End
- Point Pleasant Hotel
- Hotel Point Pleasant
- Point Pleasant Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands