We stayed here for 4 nights at the beginning of March and it was heaven. Our Villa had everything we needed, was comfortable and the view just spectacular.
The staff was top notch! Aaron, Anthony, Jeff and Willie standout; but really every single person we encountered from maintenance to front desk/activities was super (wish I could remember all their names)!
If you want everything at your fingertips, this is not the resort for you. There is only one restaurant/bar on premises. It is not owned by the resort. It is a limited menu; but the food is good and the staff sweet.
The resort staff will happily shuttle you into town for a variety of restaurants, etc.
If want to be treated like gold, and get some R&R while soaking up beauty and warmth , this is most definitely the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to your own private paradise at Point Pleasant Resort, operated by Akers Ellis Resort Management. Situated on a 15-acre hillside preserve, the resort overlooks beautiful Water Bay, the Caribbean Sea, and the British and U.S. Virgin Islands. Experience unmatched service from the resort's team of professionals with over 30 years of service and knowledge of the island. Discover what intimate, friendly and fun service is all about! Guests indulge in on-resort recreation, including complimentary snorkel gear, kayak/snorkel tours, paddle board use and lessons. The resort features a small but private beach complete with beach beds and umbrellas as well as three pools. The resort's middle pool has breathtaking views along with pool beds and umbrellas. The resort is home to Point Wellness Spa. Guests are provided complimentary transportation around the resort and throughout the east end of St. Thomas. There are also some weekly trips to Magens Bay. The resort makes it easy to forgo the rental car expense. 60 Independently but attractively designed villas make up our resort. With six room types from which to choose, discovering suitable accommodations is guaranteed. Each spacious villa features a fully equipped kitchen, A/C, cable TV, WIFI, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and astonishing ocean views from private balconies. Point Pleasant Resort is located on the east end of St. Thomas just five minutes from Red Hook, home to the ferry boats to neighboring islands and the best nightlife and restaurants on the island. Less than three miles away is the number one tourist attraction and best snorkeling beach on St. Thomas: Coral World and Coki Beach. Beautiful Lindquist beach is just three miles away as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Point Pleasant Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antilles Point Pleasant Hotel East End
- Point Pleasant Hotel
- Hotel Point Pleasant
- Point Pleasant Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands