This resort has it all- sweeping views several pools to enjoy and award winning beaches minutes away! The free shuttle takes you to all the nearby beaches, and was so convenient and cost effective.
The staff will bend over backwards for you! Aaron was so friendly and helpful. Sean took us kayaking (which is free, as well as yoga) and he was so incredibly nice and extremely professional. Emma is one of the sweetest and most genuine people I've met on a resort, and even delivered an item to my room on her day off!
Overall, you cannot go wrong staying at this resort, every room comes with a view, service is great, and it's the best location on the island bc the ferry to St. John (which is a MUST) takes 15 min and is a free 5 min shuttle away. The restaurants were great, Duffys love shack and XO bistro were our favorites! Go book this resort TODAY!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to your own private paradise at Point Pleasant Resort, operated by Akers Ellis Resort Management. Situated on a 15-acre hillside preserve, the resort overlooks beautiful Water Bay, the Caribbean Sea, and the British and U.S. Virgin Islands. Experience unmatched service from the resort's team of professionals with over 30 years of service and knowledge of the island. 128 Independently but attractively designed villas make up our resort. With four room types from which to choose, discovering suitable accommodations is guaranteed. Each spacious villa features a fully equipped kitchen, A/C, cable TV, WIFI, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and astonishing ocean views from private balconies. Guests indulge in on-resort recreation, including three pools with sundecks, nature trail, and private and secluded Sugar Beach. The resort is home to Point Wellness Spa and the waterfront restaurant Panga. Point Pleasant Resort is located on the east end of St. Thomas just five minutes from Red Hook, home to the ferry boats to neighboring islands and the best nightlife and restaurants on the island. Less than three miles away is the number one tourist attraction and best snorkeling beach on St. Thomas: Coral World and Coki Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Point Pleasant Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antilles Point Pleasant Hotel East End
- Point Pleasant Hotel
- Hotel Point Pleasant
- Point Pleasant Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands