We went here in September so it was not the busy season which was has its positives and negatives. The positives we were the only ones in the pool, the small beach area which was great for snorkeling and we had great service. Some negatives that we were not told about until we got there was that their restaurant was closed due to renovations, it looks like it would be a great restaurant by the pool but we were upset that we weren't able to enjoy it.
It was nice that you are able to use their snorkel equipment for the whole week. The views from our room were stunning because we were high up we were an.e to overlook the bay. The closeness to the ferries and town were great and the fact that it is far enough away from the cruise ports. We did enjoy our stay here and do recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to your own private paradise at Point Pleasant Resort, operated by Akers Ellis Resort Management. Situated on a 15-acre hillside preserve, the resort overlooks beautiful Water Bay, the Caribbean Sea, and the British and U.S. Virgin Islands. Experience unmatched service from the resort's team of professionals with over 30 years of service and knowledge of the island. 128 Independently but attractively designed villas make up our resort. With four room types from which to choose, discovering suitable accommodations is guaranteed. Each spacious villa features a fully equipped kitchen, A/C, cable TV, WIFI, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and astonishing ocean views from private balconies. Guests indulge in on-resort recreation, including three pools with sundecks, nature trail, and private and secluded Sugar Beach. The resort is home to Point Wellness Spa and the waterfront restaurant Panga. Point Pleasant Resort is located on the east end of St. Thomas just five minutes from Red Hook, home to the ferry boats to neighboring islands and the best nightlife and restaurants on the island. Less than three miles away is the number one tourist attraction and best snorkeling beach on St. Thomas: Coral World and Coki Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Point Pleasant Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antilles Point Pleasant Hotel East End
- Point Pleasant Hotel
- Hotel Point Pleasant
- Point Pleasant Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands