We stayed for 2 fun filled weeks (11/4-11/18) at Point Pleasant and will do it again next year! The grounds were beautiful and the staff amazing. We rented a car so didn't take advantage of the free shuttle but once, and really enjoyed it when I did. Pangas on the water was revising their menu at the time (understandable to do this before the High season starts) so the food menu was limited but they had a delicious jalapeno/cucumber drink and my 9yr old had a blast fishing right there off the deck. the beach was set up had you thinking nap, but the free snorkel gear and a 9yr old prevented it. We had a slight issue in our place and they bent over backwards to resolve it even though I rented direct from the owner. The view from our condo was amazing and the bed was very comfortable after a long day of playing, perfect size for our family of 3 and had everything we needed plus some. The pools were clean, refreshing and mostly all to ourselves. Thank You to All the staff for making this such a fun and definitely memorable vacation!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to your own private paradise at Point Pleasant Resort, operated by Akers Ellis Resort Management. Situated on a 15-acre hillside preserve, the resort overlooks beautiful Water Bay, the Caribbean Sea, and the British and U.S. Virgin Islands. Experience unmatched service from the resort's team of professionals with over 30 years of service and knowledge of the island. 128 Independently but attractively designed villas make up our resort. With four room types from which to choose, discovering suitable accommodations is guaranteed. Each spacious villa features a fully equipped kitchen, A/C, cable TV, WIFI, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and astonishing ocean views from private balconies. Guests indulge in on-resort recreation, including three pools with sundecks, nature trail, and private and secluded Sugar Beach. The resort is home to Point Wellness Spa and the waterfront restaurant Panga. Point Pleasant Resort is located on the east end of St. Thomas just five minutes from Red Hook, home to the ferry boats to neighboring islands and the best nightlife and restaurants on the island. Less than three miles away is the number one tourist attraction and best snorkeling beach on St. Thomas: Coral World and Coki Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Point Pleasant Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antilles Point Pleasant Hotel East End
- Point Pleasant Hotel
- Hotel Point Pleasant
- Point Pleasant Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands