If you are looking for a beautiful view. Then stay here. Views in StThomas never change. Hotels, well that is different. I was here in the late 1980's. Here is the good.
The view, the view and the view.
Not so good is mostly everything else. No beach so if you think there is one you can think all you want...because there is no beach. Take the ferry over to St John or go to Megans Bay.
The Hotel sit's on what I would call "cliff" so getting around is not easy. This is a very low key enviorment so please do not expect them to roll out the carpet with ooddles of night life either.
I'll put it this way Point Pleasent needs an major update to become more pleasent to me. Overall it was clean but come one ownes...lets update and make the effort for return guests.
- Also Known As:
- Antilles Point Pleasant Hotel East End
- Antilles Point Pleasant Hotel
- Point Pleasant Hotel
- Hotel Point Pleasant
- Point Pleasant Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to your own private paradise at Point Pleasant Resort, situated on the hillside 15-acre preserve overlooking beautiful Water Bay, Caribbean Sea, and the British and U.S. Virgin Islands. Experience unmatched service from the resort's team of professionals with over 30 years of service and knowledge of the island. 128 Independently but attractively designed villas make up our resort. With four room types from which to choose, discovering suitable accommodations is guaranteed. Each spacious villa features a fully equipped kitchen, A/C, cable TV, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and astonishing ocean views from private balconies. Guests indulge in on-resort recreation, including three pools with sundecks, nature trail, small and secluded Sugar Beach, and the waterfront Panga Restaurant. A second restaurant and spa will open soon. Point Pleasant Resort is located on the east end of St. Thomas just five minutes from Red Hook, home to the ferry boats to neighboring islands and the best nightlife and restaurants on the island. Less than three miles away is the number one tourist attraction and best snorkeling beach on St. Thomas: Coral World and Coki Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Point Pleasant Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.