My wife and I did a week to explore usvi so took a package through AAA travel.
We chose to explore the islands so did not do the all-inclusive. So so glad we did that since there is limited food options for all inclusive. On day of checkin we explored the grounds. Stopped at poolbar but no bartender for about 5 minutes then got ok drinks. The poolside restaurant opened at 11:30 and I think closed at 6pm forcing you to go back up the hill for food.
One day wanted we wanted a drink before planning our afternoon. The bar at main lobby opened at 12:30 so could not get one. Since not all inclusive was not a huge issue. We have done other resorts with great all inclusive deals with food and drinks almost 24 hours a day.
The area was in need of repairs. Chipped concrete, mold, plugged drains. Every day it rained the walkway to lobby was flooded do the yellow signs where put out.
Most of staff in lobby where great tho.
Room was simply a room not extravagant but comfortable and quiet.
We traveled st thomas and st John's and met a lot of nice people both residents and vacationers. Many better accomodations on the islands so next trip will not be to sugar bay.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Sugar Bay Hotel
- Wyndham Sugar Bay
- Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort
- Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort & Spa
- Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort Spa
- Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort St Thomas
- Wyndham Hotel St Thomas
- Wyndham St Thomas
- Wyndham East End
- East End Wyndham
- Sugar Bay Resort & Spa St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Sugar Bay Resort & Spa, you can enjoy amenities including gorgeous inter-connecting pools, an award-winning spa, and private balconies! This St. Thomas resort is located just 15 minutes from the famous Mahogany Run Golf Course. Sugar Bay Resort & Spa is located on a secluded white beach with breathtaking, panoramic ocean, bay, and mountain views. The Sugar Bay Resort & Spa is the perfect destination for your next St. Thomas vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Sugar Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.