We stayed for a week and explored all over the resort. Each experience varied greatly.
Checking in was pleasant and easy.
Sunset grill was terrible all 3 times we ate there. We kept hoping for more because of the location and convenience but should have stopped at the 2nd poor meal with service so slow it made island time time seem like a New York minute.
Coco Jo's was great. Friendly staff, great service, and good food. Sheldon and Yvette always took care of us. Fun location with good drinks.
Havana Blue. Incredible. Food, service, location, ambiance was all excellent. Due to work functions we ate there 4 times and each time i tried something different. Everything was perfectly cooked with a beautiful presentation. Fish melted in your mouth, air potatoes were unique, Joshua made great drinks, Heather and Travis were great servers. The surf and turf was good. I'm usually not a fan of carribean lobster but it was cooked perfectly. Personally I like a medium rare steak so you must be clear or it will come out medium.
The beach and endless pool give provide two distinct experiences both of which are great. Ther ferry taxi was a lot of fun and convenient.
Overall the experience was very good. The staff was friendly and helpful and Nahomie kept our room clean!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Frenchman's Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Frenchman`s Cove Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Hotel Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott's Frenchman's Cove St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands