We stayed here in mid June and had an absolutely great time. Even though we requested a higher floor, we were placed in the Virgin Gorda building on the 2nd floor. We still had a great view from our balcony. You get used to taking the elevator to get to and from the pool. It is not an inconvenience, but worth it to have the views from each of the villas. It is a timeshare and not a hotel, so don't expect daily maidservice (although that is available next door at the Frenchman Reef). The pool seemed small, but it never felt crowded, and there was never a shortage of lounge chairs. We did our grocery shopping at the Gourmet Gallery and bought our liquor at KMart. I highly recommend both to stock up on your food and adult beverages. Food is pricey at The Cove and the Marketplace shop, but that's to be expected for being on site at a resort. We ate breakfast and lunch in our room and went out to dinner in the evening. Note: You will need a rental car, or expect to pay a lot for cab fare. Our favorite places to dine were Mims and The Twisted Cork.
We met with the conceraige and they gave us great recommendations and maps for getting around. Thanks Fran and Dawn for all the tips. Everyone we encountered from the resort were helpful, friendly, and always greeted you with a smile.
We enjoyed our time here and will definitely return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Frenchman's Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Frenchman`s Cove Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Hotel Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott's Frenchman's Cove St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands