This resort has it all, pool with slide for kids,a little adult entertainment, nice little beach area, food was pricey but didn't eat much I packed my own and hit k mart for extras I'm glad I rented a car with a family of five this is recommended, to get around the island, took the barge in Redhook to st johns 50 round trip a must is trunk bay,I found that cookie beach in st Thomas was best for snorkeling have to deal with locals a little bit but if you bring your own cooler you don't need them for anything there just trying to be helpful to make a little $$$. just remember it is pricey on this island and if you go to eat in the rest. Where the ships dock your hit with a automatic 18% gratuity. All in all the Marriott is very nice rooms have lots of space I was in a2bdrm crown great view and no matter where you are it will take a little journey to the pool but not that big a deal,I was on a exchange and completely satisfied.ladies at front desk are so nice and accommodated me on my request thanks I forgot there names but its me from jersey in case they read this.if any1 has ? Contact me for places to eat, kids love this place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Frenchman's Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Frenchman`s Cove Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Hotel Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott's Frenchman's Cove St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands