Spent an enjoyable week at the Marriott Frenchman's Cove (timeshare) throwing nasturtium petals at indifferent iguanas and digging toes into white sands on turquoise beaches. A rental car is highly recommended for exploring both St. Thomas and St. John. Our concierge, Cora, was very helpful making arrangements.
We also recommend the catamaran half-day boat trip ("The Cat") for snorkeling and viewing amazingly beautiful fish, coral and endangered turtles. The captain, Joe, and his crew, Ryan and Grady, were professional, spirited and fun. During the 30 minute cruise back to the Marriott, they served crudités, chips, and poured unlimited rum punch … recipe for world peace.
For day excursions from St. Thomas, St. John features gorgeous beaches plus a generally higher quality of life often for less money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Frenchman's Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Frenchman`s Cove Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Hotel Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott's Frenchman's Cove St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands