“Scuba Diving” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Operating since 1985, Underwater Safaris is a PADI Gold Palm Instructor development Center Resort Facility with a record for safety unequaled by any other organization. The dive boats are U.S. Coast Guard inspected driven by a licensed captain, and all instructors are PADI-trained with years of experience leading both certified and non-certified divers.
Hermitage, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Scuba Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

A friend of mine and I did two dives on August 20th and two dives on the 22nd. It was a great experience both days. The staff including Office manager Chad were great. They were very helpful in making arrangements and giving advice. Jim was awesome as a dive guide, gave us great sites and had some interesting stories. Mark and John were the captains and were cool guys. This was a definite highlight of my trip. I will definitely use them the next time we are in St. Thomas. John Harper

Visited August 2012

Wyoming, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
“Underwater Safari USVI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

My girlfriend and I signed up for a 2 tank excursion through Carnival on a recent cruise (July 2012). We dove Spratt Point/Reef and the Navy Barges.It was a good series of dives with swim throughs of coral and the wrecks. The dive master was attentive, friendly and helpful going out of his way to make sure everyone had a safe and fun experience. He brought a light to point out coral and reveal colors and extra weight in case anyone was having bouyancy issues. The staff was knowledgable, experienced and very professional. We did not have any crowding issues but there just may have not been that many divers on our cruise. We felt very comfortable diving with this company and would definitely recommend.

Visited July 2012
wwo
“Diving with Underwater Safari's was fun and enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Diving with Underwater Safari's was a great experience. My husband and I got to see a reef and a wreck and a dolphin too! The seas were a little rough, however the crew and staff did a great job of making sure everyone was having fun. Had about 30 people on board and don't know of any other dive shop that can handle that many divers comfortably. They did a great job of getting us all in the water at a stress free rate. I don't know what divers make however did not see any begging for tips, just asking. If you didn't like trip don't tip, however everyone on board the boat seemed like they had a great time and I would recommend them to others.

Visited June 2012
Panama City, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Diving St Thomas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

While at port on St Thomas, my wife and I wanted to experience the scuba diving on the island.
We booked a 2 tank dive with Underwater Safaris. Everyone on the staff was very couteous and professional. The boat was comfortable with plenty of dry storage for everone on board.
We had 18 divers on board and no one was cramped for space! We dove the Wye Reef and the wreck of the Cartanza Seniora. About half of the divers on board were novice divers and the other half more experienced, so the divemasters had 2 groups, one with the not as experienced and the other with the experienced to cater the dives for both groups. The divermasters and the captain of the boat were jovial and fun to be out with. When we go back to St Thomas, we WILL dive with Underwater Safaris again!

Visited June 2012
Beach Park, Illinois
“Underwater Safari's was very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

I dove with Underwater Safari's and have to say that everyone was courteous and very helpful. My cruise line came in and they were there on time and it was one of the best dives I have ever had and would reccommend them to others, no doubt.

Visited May 2012