“Mexican with a Caribbean Flair” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Greengo's Caribbean Cantina serves Authentic Sonoran Style Mexican Cuisine featuring Beef, Pork, Chicken, Shrimp and Fish in Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas, Cantina Bowls and Salads, or over Nachos. In the bar is our Famous Tequila Wall and Rum Wall, as well as our Oak Barrel aged House Blend of each. Our Full bar also serves up all of your frozen favorites. Open 7 days.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Mexican with a Caribbean Flair”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The food here is tasty. We went for dinner on the last night of our trip. The restaurant is a little tough to find in the dark, unless you know where you are going. I had the taquitos. They were delicious. Prices were good too.

Visited February 2013

88% Recommend
“SO DELCIOUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Ive been living on the island for 3 months from Los Angeles and came across this place word of mouth! Im used to eating mexican food at least once a day in LA so this was the BEST find on the island! The food is sooo delicious! I highly recommend this! The Chef Elizabeth is an amazing Chef! Im glad I found my new mexican home!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are from California and we can get great Mexican food this place was so good we at there twice we could really see this place doing well back home

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
williamsburg va
“Went for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Nice place to grab a bite, food was good. Wish I could remember the waitress' name, really nice.

Would go back. Closes at 5:00 pm.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cayey, Puerto Rico
“Surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I enter this restaurant on a rush, looking for a place to eat a quick bite. When I saw the name, I thought, I the menu would be more on the american line, hamburguers, mashed potatoes, hot dogs, mac and cheese... to my surpise, the menu is not. They had more of a Mexican or TexMex menu. The food was delicious. I had nachos with beef, as I was in a hurry... but service was great, food came fast and it all tasted good. I will definitely want to go again on a longer trip to enjoy more items on their menu.

• Visited January 2013