This is not a beach resort. Yes, it is on the run down side. But it is a great location for doing some shopping downtown or for a quick overnight stay. Our room was clean, but in need of updating. The room was humid and while the air conditioner wasn't the best it performed great during the night. We did eat at the hotel as well since there is really nothing for breakfast on a Sunday morning within walking distance. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Good French toast and omelettes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windward Passage Hotel is truly your bargain in paradise. We are perfect for business travelers and the ideal choice for short stays and shopping trips. Centrally located, overlooking the picturesque Charlotte Amalie harbor, we are within walking distance of the major downtown shopping district and an even shorter walk away from the ferry and seaplane docks for transit to nearby islands. Transfer to the beaches is convenient for all our guests, so they miss out on nothing on our tropical island. Our Ocean View Rooms boast a breath-taking view of the harbor and our staff is courteous and friendly. We are constantly updating and improving our facilities to serve you better. You are welcome to stop by and pay us a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Windward Passage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlotte Amalie Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Charlotte Amalie
- Windward Passage Hotel St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands