“Good Shopping” 4 of 5 stars
Review of A.H. Riise Gift and Liquor Mall

A.H. Riise Gift and Liquor Mall
Off Main Street between Post Office Alley and Hibiscus Alley, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
304 776-2303
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 23 shopping in Charlotte Amalie
Type: Malls
Activities: Shopping
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Before returning home, a great place to purchase last-minute gifts, jewelry, apparel and liquor from such stores as Gucci, Monde and Colombian Emeralds.
Westchester NY
“Good Shopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2008

This place has a nice selection of liquors & perfume. I would recommend this place.

New York
9 attraction reviews
“Recommend A.H. Riise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2007

My husband and I were recently in St. Thomas and went to A.H. Riise on a recommendation by my mother who shopped there several times in the past. The service for the most part was quite good except for the
cashier. She was rather rude and unfriendly. All the other sales people were quite nice. They have a great selection of liquor, cigarettes, perfume and cosmetics. There prices are excellent. Everything is half price of what you would pay here in the states. If you are traveling by ship, they will have everything packed up for
you and delivered to the ship so you don't have to carry anything. I would have given this review 5 stars but because of that one rude woman, I only gave it 4 stars. I still highly recommend this store though.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
12 attraction reviews
“What service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2007

We had someone greet us right away and give us paper and a pen to write down what we'd like. When we were done writing down our 9 bottles, the man took our slip and they pack up everything for you in airplane approved packaging while you pay. The only thing we didn't like was that they deliver to the cruise ships and most hotels, but didn't to Bolongo Bay where we stayed. We had to carry our stuff back to our car which was parked pretty far away. Oh well. The prices were great!

OHIO
“Missing Liquor”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2007

Went to A.H. Riise to purchase liquor and was concerned about bringing it back via checked baggage. Asked one of ticket writers and he told me nobody has had any trouble checking there packaged bottles back to the states. So I trusted there advice and placed my order. Get to San Juan airport checked in at the U S Air baggage point and that was the last that I saw of my Liquor. $$$$$$$$$ down the drain or in someone else's five fingers. There has to be a better way to get your purchases back to your destination.

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Great service after the sale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2007

We bought several Swarovski pieces that they shipped to our home. One came slightly damaged. I called their toll free number and was instructed to send it back uninsured and they would reimburse me the return postage and send me a new piece. Not only did I get the replacement piece promptly, I got the check for the mailing costs in no time at all. I highly recommend dealing with AH Riise. They are as good as their word.