We had a great stay at the Marriott. Jennifer was wonderful and upgraded our room to one with a view and a porch for my husbands birthday and our 21st anniversary. I highly recommend booking a room with a view and a porch to make your stay more enjoyable. Our first night stay was in a room overlooking a roof and two small windows which felt like we were staying in a basement room. The property was outstanding. The pool was beautiful and the views were breathtaking. I would of given this 5 stars but I do feel like the inside of the hotel needs a facelift including the rooms.
We rented a jeep during our whole stay and I highly recommend it. Exploring the Island and taking a car ferry to St. Johns made our trip. Standout restaurants in St. Thomas were Ebernay Bistro and Wine Bar. Great staff, Great atmosphere & great food. Blue Havana was on the Marriotts property which had a beautiful view, great food and service. Pie whole was a cute pizza place with terrific owners and great food. Make sure you make reservations for it is small and does not seat many people and seems to be always crowded. While exploring the Island we found a little ice-cream barn called Udder Dairy Barn which makes incredible milkshakes with liquor if desired. Also a hidden gem which had a line out the door. Absolutely recommend taking a ferry or car ferry to St. Johns. We stayed over night at the westin but I will review that separately. It's a must do during your stay at St. Thomas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded on three sides by stunning Caribbean ocean views, the Frenchman's Reef Resort combines modern luxury and the unique Virgin Island style of St. Thomas. The hotel features clean, crisp large guest rooms with flat screen 50"TVs. Experience new resort features including an infinity pool, children's splash zone, adult infinity pool with bar; and private spa pool. Our Lazule Sea Spa is now open featuring extensive treatment rooms, salon, state of the art fitness center, and private spa pool with cabanas. Aqua Terra is one of three restaurants at Frenchman's Reef which features spectacular views of the Charlotte Amalie harbor. Our mission is to host you brilliantly... To make your every event and stay with us unforgettable and effortless. Come visit us at Marriott Frenchman's Reef and Morning Star Beach Resort and discover the most luxurious vacation destination in the US Virgin Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Marriott Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Frenchman`s Reef & Morning Star Beach Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriott Frenchman`s Reef And Morning Star Beach Resort
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Charlotte Amalie Marriott
- Marriott Frenchmans Reef
- Frenchmans Reef St Thomas
- Marriott Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands